Alcohol & Tobacco Compliance (TTB)

Import License for US Importers.


B2B TradeCenter helps companies comply with alcohol and tobacco licensing regulations (including TTB and MAPA). In the USA, the TTB (Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau) is the body that protects the consumer, oversees and regulates the alcohol and tobacco industries in the US.

To import alcoholic beverages and tobacco into the United States, it is necessary to have the responsible importer previously defined, and that company must have all the relevant licenses with the TTB.

In the case of alcoholic beverages, exporting companies also need to register with the FDA and designate a responsible US agent.

We have a team specialized in importing alcohol and tobacco products with an office in the United States to help your company export.


We have a complete solution for FDA certification, label review and obtaining the TTB license for the American import company.

ttb fda

Get in touch with us

Learn more about us

Contact us icon-checked-none